Shortlisted candidates will be called for MCQS test, based on Matriculation & HSSC-I curriculum of English Grammar & Composition and Mathematics. Based on Performance of test & other criteria, candidates will be further shortlisted for Panel Interview.
Suggested topics mentioned in the syllabus are for guidance purpose, but the test is not necessarily limited to these;
-Sets and Number Systems
-Factorization, Equations and Expressions
-Rules of exponents.
-Algebraic representation, Sentences & manipulation
-Decimal Fractions and Percentages
-Ratio, proportion, rate
-Sequences and Series
-Matrices and Determinants
-Demonstrative & Practical Geometry
-Permutation, Combination and Probability
-Functions and Graphs
- Sentence correction & sentence Completion
- Errors Identification
- Reading comprehension & Cloze Passages
- Grammatical concepts
- Tenses and Modal verbs
- Verbs, Articles and Prepositions
- Subject-verb agreement,
- use correct sentence modifiers, such as adjectives, adjective clauses, adverbs, adverb clauses etc.
- Coordinating and subordinating conjunctions and clauses